• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Havanas in Central Florida

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

concreteblonde

Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple of Havanas in the Central Florida area. I'm in Orlando. Won't be ready for them until probably March/April. But looking for blue or broken. Don't need a pedigree.

Tom Nelson of Palm Beach Rabbitry has nice Havanas and comes to Central Florida for show. One in Tampa March 15th and March 22 in Ocala not sure if he is attending either but google his Rabbitry and you can get his info. Nice guy with nice rabbits!

Lastfling":95o6am9z said:
Rexisbest":95o6am9z said:
Tom Nelson of Palm Beach Rabbitry has nice Havanas . Nice guy with nice rabbits!

:yeahthat:

That is our very own tnelsonfla that I mentioned to you, ConcreteBlond. :p

Okay, I'll check him out!

Are there any other rabbit breeds that have the FL White body and weight with another color? Like perhaps red? Just asking.

I got spoiled with the English Spots I used to raise. I don't know if they were mutts or not. Those suckers, you never knew what color the kits would be. Some would be solid, some broken/spotted, some blue, some black, some gray, some tan, once I even got red! <br /><br /> __________ Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:01 am __________ <br /><br />
Rexisbest":3vx00zz1 said:
Tom Nelson of Palm Beach Rabbitry has nice Havanas and comes to Central Florida for show. One in Tampa March 15th and March 22 in Ocala not sure if he is attending either but google his Rabbitry and you can get his info. Nice guy with nice rabbits!

Those are beautiful rabbits! I love Cocoa and Fuente.

His website doesn't look like it's been active in a while, but I contacted him.

Yes still active with Havana's and a director for the HRBA, national club for Havana breed. Sorry about the website, I do good with it then a few months goes by and forget to update. The next show in Florida we'll be attending is April 5th in Bartow, FL. Jr's still too young to show in March. I'll have Blue's & Broken Blues. If interested in other varieties I know people who are raising all the other varieties in the state of Florida. Black, Chocolate, Lilac and all the brokens too.

I looked at the HRBA club site I don't know how many times and didn't see the link for the download for breeders. Thank you!

Are there any other rabbit breeds that have the FL White body and weight with another color? Like perhaps red? Just asking.
I do believe Silvers come in red but with the silver fur they may look more like cream.

Thriantas only come in red but I think they are under 6 pounds.

When your ready let me know. I have some older stock I need to move also. I have some bucks I held back from a October litter and two litters to evaluate from Dec 5th litters. I will be breeding a couple does right after the South Florida Fair also, February 3rd..

Back