• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking For American Sables In Ontario & Harlequins For Sale

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epic

Reaction score
I don't want anything I am selling going for meat, if they were for meat, I would send them for meat, pet, show or breeding homes only please.

Selling:
Imperial K's Dolce - Chocolate Jap Senior Harlequin Buck - Has been shown, didn't do to badly. I think he is more brood though - Fully Pedigreed - $20
Imperial K's Macee - Chocolate Jap Senior Harlequin Doe - Brood Quality - Fully Pedigreed - $25
Imperial K's Gabbana - Chocolate Jap Senior Harlequin Doe - Brood Quality - Big girl, good mom - Fully Pedigreed - $25 after litter is weaned.
Imperial K's Vogue - Blue Jap Junior Harlequin Doe - Brood Quality - Big for her age, lovely personality - Fully Pedigreed - $20

I can make a deal for the four of them. Or for multiple purchases.

I also have a pair of decent junior Californians free to good home, no pedigrees. Unrelated.

I'm looking for contact info for American Sable breeders in Ontario or in surrounding area outside of Ontario.

I will have a couple junior Harlequins ready in a couple weeks. Five chocolate japs & 1 blue jap. Unsure on sexes at the moment. Ready in 4 weeks. Will be fully pedigreed.<br /><br />__________ Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:02 am __________<br /><br />Possibly all sold.

ah Epic
i thought you were staying in harlequins? :( sadness, harles are nice bunnies.
changed your mind again?

Must really like those American Sables. :)

ladysown":3p5njuyc said:
ah Epic
i thought you were staying in harlequins? :( sadness, harles are nice bunnies.
changed your mind again?

Must really like those American Sables. :)
Oh Annette.. you must put your hands on them & cuddle them & you would understand. haha, their personalities are like yes. There isn't alot of competition, so it could use a boost & I just really like them.

I cannot handle the type on Harlequins :( I know it's not developed and Harlequins are more a marked breed, but their type is driving me insane.

The only time I ever really liked a breed like I do the sables, was with my Mini Lops, the only reason I got out of them was because I lost my 2 GC does to the heat, all I had left was 1 junior doe and 2 bucks :( That is why Neil has those, OH - one of my GC does had a litter, Neil took them and fostered them to a Flemish. I love the American Sables. I'm getting the Silver Fox to promote the breed. ;)

Jesse - I'll call you tonight. :lol:

Back