Look What I Got

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heritage Homestead

Reaction score
No, it is not a rabbit. :(
SAM_0238.JPG
I found it at the thrift store the other day and I had to have it. My Mom told me it looked absurd and that is the point! It’s good for a laugh. :D My family is still snickering over it.
It does have a practical use though. Whenever it is raining and I have rabbit chores to do my glasses get wet. I hate that! :evil: But I can’t hold an umbrella because I need my hands free. The same happens when I need to help move the sheep’s portable fence in the rain. This would solve the problem I thought.
I got to try it out yesterday morning and it worked! :clap2: It was raining steadily when I went out to do chores and when I came back in there wasn’t any rain on my glasses. Yay!! :bouncy:
:singinrain:

I know what you mean about your glasses getting wet when it rains. That is aggrivating!!!
I love the umbrella hat and your right it is funny! LOL
Hope the buns will like it, mine would stomp their feet at me if I wore something like that to feed them! :lol:

AmysMacdog":2byo5exn said:
Hope the buns will like it, mine would stomp their feet at me if I wore something like that to feed them!
They actually did not seem to mind. Their response mighthave gone something along the lines of, "So, you finally showed up. Where's the food?" :roll:
dayna":2byo5exn said:
I need one of those to keep the sun off me!
They are actually fairly cheap (I had to look them up to see what I saved :D ). I found them for $3. Here is the link if anyone wanted to check it out.
http://www.orientaltrading.com/umbrella-hat-a2-5_580-12-1.fltr?Ntt=umbrella hat
Course I got it for 50 cents. :mrgreen:
grumpy":2byo5exn said:
Don't tip your head back in the rain.
It'll run right down between your shoulders.
Ya, I'll make sure I don't do that! :shock:

Next time they laugh at your fabulous umbrellahat, frown and say very seriously, "do you have a problem with patriotism?" And point to that flag on the umbrellahat. ;) Then laugh as they look all sorts of confused or uncomfortable. :lol:

LOL!!! I think it is great, and very patriotic to boot! :p

Some of our members with spraying bucks might consider getting one of their own. ;)

Kyle@theHeathertoft":18kgo6zn said:
Next time they laugh at your fabulous umbrellahat, frown and say very seriously, "do you have a problem with patriotism?" And point to that flag on the umbrellahat. Then laugh as they look all sorts of confused or uncomfortable.
This fits me very well actually! I am a very patriotic. On the fourth of July I get all decked out. I have red, white, and blue/USA Flag earrings, hat, shirt, bracelet, ring, hair ribbons and even flip flops!
ladysown":18kgo6zn said:
you'll need to wear it to the next RT get together
You'd all know who I was! :lol:
MamaSheepdog":18kgo6zn said:
Some of our members with spraying bucks might consider getting one of their own.
:p Another good use for it!

Latest posts

Back