LOLOLOL!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it that is funny. I would of loved to be there while filming bet there were lots of bloopers.

lol oh boy to funny. My Landlords kid is convinced women don't poop. He said when do you have the time.

Hahahaaha! I actually received a bottle of the baby poopourri as a gift when my daughter was born. We sold both versions by the truck load at the retail store I used to work at. :) Ah, memories.

LOL! I and my family are probably over-thinking this, but my thought is "Wouldn't that leave an oily ring in your toilet?" while Firstpup's comment was "Probably not very good for septic systems."

:mbounce:

I have seen this commercial start on youtube videos, but I haven't ever let it play through.... my mistake! LOL

That IS hilarious. :lol:

Of course, one of the things that gets me the most is when people don't understand the concept of anatomy. I think it has to do with science not being taught well enough in schools, but honestly. XD I mean, I hear things like:

"Nothing goes from breathing water to breathing air!" Uh, yeah. I suppose someone skimped on learning how babies exist in the womb. XD Worst argument against evolution I have ever heard, by the way.

"Black people have different muscles, that's why they run so fast." o_O

"Women don't poop." I suppose women's digestive tracts are entirely different? Of course, one thing almost all men don't seem to understand is women's bodies. :x Actually, make that most people. "You take birth control after, uh, every time you knock boots, right?" No. "The morning after pill kills babies!" Also, no. "Women pee out of their vaginas, right?" No, that would be the urethra. "Women only have a period for five days tops. You're just making excuses." :| "You can test for virginity, you know." No, no you can't, please stop talking. Etc. :roll:

But here's my favorite ad of all time, on that topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9pD_UK6vGU

Poo-pourri actually exists??? Holy crap (pun intended), that might be a good idea for me...suspected IBS/Crohns means I am absolutely TOXIC at times. Nothing says HORROR like having my gut act up at a friend's house!!! And let's not discuss what happens when I get stressed at school. :oops: |

The commercial/video was the BEST, though. ;) MSD, watch it!!!

The fake IQ lowering one is good too though. ;)

Cspr":1l7hhjmc said:
That IS hilarious. :lol:

Of course, one of the things that gets me the most is when people don't understand the concept of anatomy. I think it has to do with science not being taught well enough in schools, but honestly. XD I mean, I hear things like:

"Nothing goes from breathing water to breathing air!" Uh, yeah. I suppose someone skimped on learning how babies exist in the womb. XD Worst argument against evolution I have ever heard, by the way.

"Black people have different muscles, that's why they run so fast." o_O

"Women don't poop." I suppose women's digestive tracts are entirely different? Of course, one thing almost all men don't seem to understand is women's bodies. :x Actually, make that most people. "You take birth control after, uh, every time you knock boots, right?" No. "The morning after pill kills babies!" Also, no. "Women pee out of their vaginas, right?" No, that would be the urethra. "Women only have a period for five days tops. You're just making excuses." :| "You can test for virginity, you know." No, no you can't, please stop talking. Etc. :roll:

But here's my favorite ad of all time, on that topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9pD_UK6vGU

Oh mah gawd, watching all the little tykes fresh out of High School trying not to freak out during the reproduction chapter of basic Anatomy and Physiology was hilarious. Though it was sad and frustrating how little some people know...we had a quiz every class at the beginning of class where she'd put the question on the screen, we'd select one of the multiple choice answers with our CPS devices, and when the time ran out on the question it would show how many people chose which options. People were getting BASIC stuff wrong (fun fact: we all pee out of urethras!!!! Selecting ANY other choice is WRONG!) and even the instructor got annoyed when a portion of the class could NOT understand that primary sex organs are the ones that produce gametes: eggs or sperm. Meaning ovaries or testes. Basic, right? NOPE. We had that question for MULTIPLE CLASS PERIODS and never, NOT ONCE did the whole class get it right; we covered it maybe FIVE OR SIX TIMES in the lecture, too, so it isn't like people didn't have a chance to learn it, and the instructor (after seeing the staggering number of people who got it wrong the first time) covered it AGAIN, in detail. :roll: It wound up being on the test for that chapter...and she made of point of saying that not everyone got it right there, either. :| You can GUESS which parts of the respective bodies people kept insisting were "primary." :roll:

It was also pretty funny watching self-conscious teens have to describe bodily functions. LOL it's an ANATOMY and PHYSIOLOGY class, of COURSE we covered all that in class. :lol: As if we don't all do that-- hopefully daily. :p

Latest posts

Back