Little Miss Ronda

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imajpm

Reaction score
Ronda is a bit shy so she got some cuddling against her will. She's named after Ronda Rousey because she put up one colossal struggle to survive. Her mama was a first timer and had almost all the troubles a bunny mama can have. First she pulled out three by accident during a cold snap. They did not survive. She's the first doe I have that has shown distress over her dead kits. My others just ignore them. I didn't know how upset she was until the kits started to try to come out of the box and she would not allow them out. After her 3 kits perished she started having milk problems and I lost another. Ronda here was skin and bones and pretty close in condition to her sis Tinkle, who passed in my arms. I stuffed Hanna with calories and her milk recovered just in time for Ronda :) Anyhow, she's a cutie whose about to reach the 8 week old mark.
0204161223.jpg

Thank you! I am afraid I am madly in love with angoras! I was so worried about her. I wanted to foster her so bad but my other doe's immune system crashed right before she kindled so I didn't dare.

Latest posts

Back