Litter Training

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Progress report: The litter tray in the indoor cage is being used. The odd go outside the box (only about twice) but has been used fairly consistently for the last couple of hours. Quite proud :)

Songbird12":nyiitogq said:
Lucky you!

I'm having great craic tryng to get mine to get it. They keep going beside the litter tray :/

This is one of the first litters I have had that have ever done this. You would think between 6 kits that someone would not go in there but apparently not! Their box gets filled so quickly - I have to dump it out virtually every day!

If you want to see pictures of this litter, please check out my website or blog. The litter trained litter is out of Lily of the Valley. They are at some of their prime cuteness right now :)

They are so adorable!! I love the snowy whiteness, I was originally looking for one with that colouring. Hence why one of them got call Harvey, after the movie :)

Thanks so much! Yes, they are quite adorable. They are getting big. I love the transition from the hair to the wool they re going through as they are getting larger and larger looking as the wool gets in! They are Ruby Eyed Whites.

Latest posts

Back