Litter Name Ideas

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJCRabbitry

Reaction score
I always find myself trying to come up with new and exciting litter name ideas. I like to try and stay with themes, because it helps me keep track of who they are, because a lot of my rabbits are the same colors. Does anyone have any new/interesting ideas? Please feel free to post!!

I like themes as well.

Mythology is a hobby of mine and my geese where all named after characters from Greek myth, my skinks are from Norse mythology and my crested geckos from Hindu mythology :D

All my breeding stock AmChins are named after metals and my Mini Lops are mostly named after characters or places from the Tolkien universe

For my herd the theme is food:
Cumin the buck
Cream of Tartar the doe
If I keep any they will be cream of.......
Mamam a proven doe
If I keep any they will be Mexican food dishes
Rosemary a doe
If I keep any they will be an herb of some kind.

Food names for livestock. That way it's easy for the kids to know what's a pet and what is food.

wamplercathy":3w4htw8y said:
Food names for livestock. That way it's easy for the kids to know what's a pet and what is food.

Makes perfect sense to me .... :lol:

My naming thene is presently junk food though it is subject to change with gen2 Buck is cracker jack does are mountain dew, mellow yellow, sierra mist, and sundrop. Eleanor rigby is an odd man out

Latest posts

Back