Lionheads...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Lionheads are officially recognized now!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!!

Congrats to Mueller, and to all my fellow lionhead enthusiasts!!!

:cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1:
:pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny:
:mbounce: :wbounce: :mbounce: :wbounce:
:choir: :choir:

After a bazzillion years of them being around, it's about time!!!
What kind, the single or double mane??

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Secuono, it was REW's and Torts that passed, and they are double maned!
So excited!
Can't wait to show this guy and actually get a leg!

Attachments

• Boris%20REW%20Lionhead%20Buck%20Rabbit_JPG_opt401x300o0,0s401x300.jpg
    Boris%20REW%20Lionhead%20Buck%20Rabbit_JPG_opt401x300o0,0s401x300.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 736
KK Rabbitry
Your not to far from me hmmmm. When is your next litter due?? I would want to get torts if i could for my daughter. So she could show in arba to.

:cheer1: :cheer2: :mbounce: :wbounce: :choir: :congratulations:
I'm sooooooooooooooo Excited yayayayayayayya good work you guys

A skirt is not required, even though it is commonly seen.

That is not one of the lh's that were presented today.

So then, what's the LH standard now??
Is that one considered SM or DM??
thanks
Ordered the SOP book yesterday, can't wait for it to get here, but the lh won't be in it.... :( right?

I am so happy that they passed! Now we can start to earn legs!!!! Now if only I could get me does to take we would have lots of little lions available. Wish we could have made it to watch the presentation but we are planning on going to the Lionhead nationals in Columbus in May for sure!

Finally!!!!

Congrats to all who worked so hard, and for all of the loyal Lionhead breeders that stayed true through the years.

So cool! So REW and all four tort colors are accepted then? Neat-o. Fiona the Lion Lop gives this two ears up. Love the puppy-like temperament she has. That common in the LHs? Of course, since I breed for both pet and brood/show, I avoid breeds who have less luck as pets because of matting (woolies), ear infections (lops), etc. I will enjoy them in the form of Fiona, I suppose. :lol: Of course, since they are so popular, I'm sure when Fiona passes, there will be another maned rescue to fill up my pet quota.

Cspr":2uqqzok2 said:
So cool! So REW and all four tort colors are accepted then? Neat-o. Fiona the Lion Lop gives this two ears up. Love the puppy-like temperament she has. That common in the LHs? Of course, since I breed for both pet and brood/show, I avoid breeds who have less luck as pets because of matting (woolies), ear infections (lops), etc. I will enjoy them in the form of Fiona, I suppose. :lol: Of course, since they are so popular, I'm sure when Fiona passes, there will be another maned rescue to fill up my pet quota.

From the pic of the board I've seen it looks like after Tort there is (black), so I assume only REW and Black Tort were accepted and this are the only 2 that will be ARBA showable starting in 2014.

I just went and checked a few things. In Domestic Rabbit magazine there is a list of all COD holders for all breeds. Blue Tort Lionheads are listed as not eligible yet for presentation. A little further digging here http://www.lionhead.us/aboutlionheads/standards.htm shows that all 4 varieties of Torts will be shown together in one class.

Wish more varieties were accepted. I would like to show my girl & be eligible for Best of Show, she has a great mane & flank wool.

Attachments

• 100_2034x1 (2).jpg
    100_2034x1 (2).jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 384

Latest posts

Back