Lion Head Kits (Updated Pictures)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cudaman68

Reaction score
These little guys are now almost 6 weeks old they were born on 1/11/2013 Mom is a DM Blue and dad is a DM Broken Black

gedc1657.jpg

gedc1650.jpg

gedc1651x.jpg

gedc1652.jpg

gedc1653a.jpg

gedc1654.jpg

gedc1655.jpg

gedc1656.jpg

gedc1649.jpg

gedc1648.jpg

This one is about 4 months old
gedc1701.jpg

gedc1700.jpg

love the harle on the end and the broken tri(?) is adorable! tempting me back into the fuzzballs!

my daughter loves the diluted harlie!! Is it for sale? She needs a rabbit for 4H this will be her first year and she is taking the pet rabbit class.

I hate to say it, but I like the tri colour, lol. I'm not big on harli's, but you have some really nice colours there. Much redder than mine ever were!

This pairs first litter was two DM black so we were surprised when this bunch showed up LOL the doe is a DM Blue and the buck is DM Broken black. Now the wife wants to keep them all but that's not going to happen! My vote is one of the harli's and the tri to keep but we will see as all men know the wife's get what they want one way or another LOL

Beautiful Harliquen on the far right. I'd buy him for you in a second if he was forsale and I wasn't already out of cages with a litter on the way -_-

I just want to say that I've opened this thread a half dozen times .. only to find that my work computer STILL won't let me view the photos .. grrrrrr

I'm sure they are precious!

Back