Life is good

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyKarli

Reaction score
Rabbits are doing good. 10 kits all doing great. Sold 5 rabbits in 1 day. Was kinda crazy. People just kept callin 1 after another. Just $10 meat rabbits but still cool. Opened up some cages so I could move things around a bit. Rabbits are loving the cool air. My 20 month old Son had to have his tonsils removed & tubes put in his ears. That was 2 weeks ago & he is feeling better than he has in a year. He is so happy just to feel good it is infectious. No one around him can keep a smile off their face. He just wants to dance all the time & laugh :) He is so little. Adding a picture of him :) So life is good. Just thought I would share :)

Attachments

• 318776_10151252717640861_789118326_n.jpg
    318776_10151252717640861_789118326_n.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 300
He is a very cute little boy. I am glad he is feeling better.

Sounds like a good day over all.

Thanks so much for sharing! Your Son definitely gave me a smile this morning. Know many children who had to go through what your Son did and are doing just fine. So glad he's feeling better and both of you can enjoy life.

Also congratulations on the sale of your rabbits.

Sounds like Life is Good! So thrilled for all of you!

Karen

So happy for you and your sweet little man! It's hard to see them hurting. Great news about the bunnies, too!

What great news! That is one adorable little guy you have there. :D

Now that he is feeling better his full sweet personality will be able to shine through. Give him a big squish from me! I sure miss having little ones around. :)

Aw, what a doll! I bet he feels 1000% better without those nasty tonsils and ear infections...poor baby! Makes it easier on Momma when her babies are happy!

Latest posts

Back