Let's get Loopy!!! Another new breed......

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everytime I see the word loops I expect to see rabbits turning somersaults. Maybe a cross between a rabbit and a tumbler pigeon?

I picture them careening around in concentric circles, as the breed standard clearly states:

* The Holland Loop has a distinct disadvantage - it can only move in circles, as the legs on one side of it's body are quite a bit shorter than the legs on the other.

MamaSheepdog":166ogo85 said:
I picture them careening around in concentric circles, as the breed standard clearly states:

* The Holland Loop has a distinct disadvantage - it can only move in circles, as the legs on one side of it's body are quite a bit shorter than the legs on the other.
We used to have a joke about West Virginia mountain cattle with one set of legs shorter that the other set for grazing around a mountainside in circles.

LOL! thank goodness I wasn't drinking coffee or something when I read the replies... :) Its funny that the add was removed, those things usually sit there for ages and ages!!

Good grief,, I think I feel the urge to google some now.... heaven knows whats out there..lurking... for our reading enjoyment!! buahahahaha

You guys will appreciate this.

6xyqrr.jpg

The ORIGINAL Loops. :mrgreen:

Jana15":n236dn6e said:
You guys will appreciate this.

6xyqrr.jpg

The ORIGINAL Loops. :mrgreen:
OMG!!!! Thats the lady's add that started the Loopy Rabbit movement in the first place!! Is this a recent add?? She's been told over and over that rabbits are not AKC or are they "loops" :shock:

You know you should call that number above the add about "if you have questions"..... dun dun dun

This was in the Market Bulletin this week! I laughed when I saw it. Can you saw prank call anyone? :lol: :lol:
Kidding, I will leave the rare breeder of Loops in peace.

Frosted Rabbits":1ia2vdnh said:
And what is an 'encubator"? does it put things into cubes?

Why yes, it does. How can you be unfamiliar with the new craze for square eggs? Haven't you seen the ads?

Ahem:

No ranch should be without their very own Encubator. No need for those pesky preformed egg cartons with this fabulous machine! Shipping eggs has never been easier, especially with our deluxe model, which will encubate your encubated eggs!

****** Act now and we will include a coupon for half off a Loop of your choice! ******

No way! AN ACTUAL HOLLAND LOOP!

2igllc0.jpg

Notice the sideways tilt.
This came off the the rare loops breeder's site! Hm, there was info on the loop as well!
Mr. Adrian DeCock of the Netherlands was the originator of what he calls the “Netherland Dwarf Lop”, now known by the ARBA as the “Holland Loop” Mr. DeCock started in 1949 to develop, what he hoped would be a miniature French lop.

I liked the loop eared rabbit. Now there's a loop if I ever saw one (and I never have) :shock:

Jana15":32biu47o said:
This was in the Market Bulletin this week! I laughed when I saw it. Can you saw prank call anyone? :lol: :lol:
Kidding, I will leave the rare breeder of Loops in peace.
And she put her full name AND phone number inprint!! can one say 'not the brightest bulb on the string.."

Latest posts

Back