Let see everyone's Pen tattoos!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, did a few more rabbits today and had to redo them all twice. The needle vanished at one point. And maybe it's just because there is wind here today, but the needle kept drying super fast and/or it also didn't catch any ink into the "well". What ever that is...
One turned out nice, he didn't move at all. Everyone else kept jerking or kicking, 2 were biting/eating their way out. And a last just would not stop yelling longer than a minute.
Starting to think I should of gotten the clamp instead...Maybe waiting for near adult size ears would help...idk...

I tried the EZTatt 2x, never worked out. I didn't like the feel of it and I kept having issues with stuck ink and never being able to get it clean enough. So working on saving enough to get an Inkanator or another higher quality one. There goes my bunny budget for the year o_O

Pics of my tattooed Calis, some are ok, others suck and then one doesn't have one, while the other needs it's done again. :/

c4.jpg

c3.jpg

c1.jpg

Other than the stories of screaming rabbits, this has been an awesome thread... I laughed so much at the smiley discoveries LOL<br /><br />__________ Wed May 08, 2013 10:26 am __________<br /><br />oops, old thread - but still funny! ;)

Couldn't find my original pics. Hopefully these will do until I get new pics of them.
The big, messy/thick tats are from my pen before I modified it slightly so it worked better. I was told by the maker, they redesigned it already. The smaller, more hidden tats are after I fixed the issue and could see what I was doing.

c4.jpg

c3.jpg

DSC_0085m.jpg

DSC_0157m.jpg

Its raining heavily on and off all week long, might get a break Friday, will get the new pics when rain stops.

LindseysWoolies":3gz7dhei said:
Cattle Cait":3gz7dhei said:
Oh! Such good handwriting!

I'll have to post a pic next time I get to the barn (I'm sick, :( ) My tattoos look like I scratched them into stone with a pointy stick.

Why do we have a rabbit smilie wearing a pancake? :pancake:

because of this "famous" bunny picture
20100416022818!Pancakerabbit.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl:

mystang89":1loc5pip said:
LindseysWoolies":1loc5pip said:
Cattle Cait":1loc5pip said:
Oh! Such good handwriting!

I'll have to post a pic next time I get to the barn (I'm sick, :( ) My tattoos look like I scratched them into stone with a pointy stick.

Why do we have a rabbit smilie wearing a pancake? :pancake:

because of this "famous" bunny picture
20100416022818!Pancakerabbit.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I still cannot believe most people thought, and still think, it's a guinea pig.... :/

Latest posts

Back