Latest blog post.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What took you so long? :chair:

I have always admired you for your sense of humor, intelligence, dedication to animals, and hard work ethic. To top it all of you are beautiful. :D

I was lucky- I've always had a well developed sense of self, and never gave a hoot what others thought of me. I'm a splendid person and I knows it! :p

I broke up with my BF when I was 18 because I didn't feel he valued me enough... and then I met Hubs.

He was a rock 'n roller, lead guitarist in a band, and had hair half way down his back. My dad was thrilled- NOT!- "Dang long haired hippie!"- lol. But he got over it. :)

But you know what sealed it for Hubs? Besides my obvious splendiferousnous? ;) I was not a groupie- "So you're in a band? Well, umm, that's nice..." honestly, I could've cared less. I loved him for who he was, not for his *cough* fame. :roll:

I must admit that he is an incredible guitarist though. :band:

You will never find happiness if you are trying to conform to someone's idea of how or who you should be, nor if you expect to change your partner. You need to find someone that has qualities that you love enough that you can accept the things about them that drive you insane. Because none of us are perfect.

Although some of us are more perfect than others... :twisted:

Latest posts

Back