Klubertanz

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily

Reaction score
Thank you everyone who recommended their cages. They were super back-logged when we ordered at the beginning of May, so we just had them delivered last week. Hubs and I put them together, and they are wonderful! We've been using TSC cages as a temporary solution since bringing them in due to the heat. TSC cages (as you all so knowingly pointed out) are hunks of junk! I couldn't believe the difference in quality. Until now, we've only owned TSC, so I had nothing to compare them to.

hmmm. Our local tsc has never even had cages till now. I mean they always had those put bunny hutches/house/condos... but never cages. And all the supplies were always geared toward pets.

Today when I went in there, they have a whole new section for rabbit raising supplies. They still have a pet section but they have added a section with cages and water bottles and j-clips and such.

It encouraged me because I think maybe they had people asking for it.

All of my poo pans and many of my water bottles are from TSC, and I used to get all of my cage wire from them, as well. Where we lived before, they had good wire, and they were 3 miles from my house.

Now, the closest TSC is 40 minutes away. In that time, I can drive the other way to a local place that actually caters to rabbit raisers (and bird enthusiasts), and will even custom make good cages for a reasonable price.

Latest posts

Back