Klubertanz rabbit water cups

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mystang89

Reaction score
Hello again. Quick question. Does anyone know where to find the rabbit water feeders that Klubertanz sales from the catalog? It's the J18A found on page 29. I can't seem to find anyone else who even has a picture of one like that much less one for sale. Thanks.

Edit : I forgot to mention I can't get ahold of them at all on any of their numbers and doing it via Internet is difficult as I only have phone Internet where I live.

The only other place I found them was a site that only ships to people in Canada. I'd try contacting Klubertanz again

Homer":1v1blqcp said:
You been hiding under a rock? Haven't seen you in ages. :)

I can't find those anywhere else either but you might try their email.
[email protected] Good luck!

Yeah, i bought a new house with some acreage finally and it's been a load of fun but much work too. I'll try to hop on more often. Been missing everyone.

As for Klubertanz I sent them an email so we'll see.

Good to hear you got a new place with a little elbow room. Yes they're a lot a work but it bets the daylight out of city living. I sure won't go back!

I finally think I wore Miss M down. She hasn't been around much of late and the beatings with chair stopped. :shock: (actually they went through a "hundred year flood" this last spring and they're still picking up the pieces so to speak).

Good luck with klubertanz's email. A good number of people say they never get a response from them. :x Wish I was so wealthy I didn't have to care... :evil:

By the way, if you have internet you can get a VoIP phone to hook up to it. Works like a regular phone but is Voice Over IP. <google it>

Finally got through to them today. Guess their phone system was down or something but I got them ordered. Should hopefully make it easier to change out when the water is frozen.

Latest posts

Back