Klubertanz cages ... Reviews?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reids Rabbits

Reaction score
Has any bought hanging cages from Klubertanz? What's the quality like? And shipping time good? I thought I placed an order with KWcages but I guess it didn't go through, so before I try and replace the order I am debating on using a different company.

Klubertanz cages are top notch. We have triple stacks from KD Cages, Klubertanz, Koenigs and Wolfe's. While we have ended up preferring Koenigs because of price, all of those companies put out quality cages. I can't tell you about shipping time as we have picked up everything in person at shows.

I bought wire from them years ago and made my own cages and I'm still using the same cages! :)

One of the very few outfits I will do business with for cages. Their K-series stackers are just made better than anyone else's IMHO.

They usually will have the orders assembled and shipped within 2 weeks of placing the order, but there are times of the year when they tend to be busier than others, too. Once shipping has taken place, my orders have traditionally arrived within 4 business days.

One of the many things I like is that they use 14-gauge GAW wire on the floors. It makes a difference, especially with stackers because it doesn't create as much of what I refer to as wave pool movement, where everything else in the stacker starts to move all over the place when one rabbit happens to be more active.

They're going to be in Columbus the first weekend of May for the Ohio Mini Convention. I am about to place an order with them to pick up at the show site.

I ordered floors from them, to replace the 16 gauge ones I had. I am tremendously impressed, and will be making a wire order with them shortly!

Processing takes a while, but it's worth it for the quality. It's been about a year and a half, and the floors still look like I just put them on!

SatinsRule":4sx5d1l1 said:
Their K-series stackers are just made better than anyone else's IMHO.

I would agree that the K-series is the best cages that we have ever bought. We just didn't go that route for this year's expansion because of the cost.

I've only bought wire from Klubertanz. Good prices, excellent quality, and the people are great to work with. They had no issues with making special shipping arrangements for me. Easy to communicate with both by phone and by email.

I've bought wire from Bass in the past and have switched to Klubertanz from now on. Still buy clips and components from Bass - since they're in Southern Missouri, I want to help support them somehow.

I've not bought from them personally but I read a thread on the facebook meat rabbits group recently about some problems with shipping and customer service. A lot of people had complaints and issues, but it also seemed like a more recent developement. I would recommend checking out the ppst and comments for more information before making your choice.

Back