kits-sitting-in-dishes-pics

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zass

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Cause it's one of my favorite photo ops.
[album]2398[/album]
[album]2399[/album]
[album]2400[/album]

I thought I had more of these pics from different litters.
I'll look for them
Feel free to post your own kits-sitting-in-the-dish pics here if you want :)

And....found another
[album]2401[/album]

Cute!

I have I-feeders, so it doesn't happen.

What about baby angora swimming lessons? Once they start out of the nest all they want to do is swim in the water bowl (it's only a 20 oz, so no risk of drowning...). Luckily by the time their coat starts in their butts are too big to fit anymore...

"Luckily by the time their coat starts in their butts are too big to fit anymore"

Oh my gosh that made me laugh! The visual was priceless. :lol:

PSFAngoras":2ysn4r50 said:
Cute!

I have I-feeders, so it doesn't happen.

What about baby angora swimming lessons? Once they start out of the nest all they want to do is swim in the water bowl (it's only a 20 oz, so no risk of drowning...). Luckily by the time their coat starts in their butts are too big to fit anymore...

I use water bottles, so I never get to see kit swimming lessons.

You should post some!!

When their coat comes in...I'm picturing a sopping wet rabbit sponge :lol:

Yeah , they are cute photo ops .... But I cant stand them sitting in their food , always relieve themselves in the bowls ... and I have to clean it up. I went to J feeders in all cages recently.

Ramjet":3r16yqbp said:
Yeah , they are cute photo ops .... But I cant stand them sitting in their food , always relieve themselves in the bowls ... and I have to clean it up. I went to J feeders in all cages recently.

I've found...that very small rabbits may sit and relieve themselves in j-feeders too. :shock:

My kits love the J feeders as seats. One of my current Rex litter has decided to be a digger :evil: There is a disgusting amount of pellets in the tray under the cage.

Zass":tzxbg21i said:
Ramjet":tzxbg21i said:

I've found...that very small rabbits may sit and relieve themselves in j-feeders too. :shock:

I haven't had many sit in the J feeders , I put them just high enough they can access the feed but cant get themselves in it.

3mina":tzxbg21i said:
My kits love the J feeders as seats. One of my current Rex litter has decided to be a digger :evil: There is a disgusting amount of pellets in the tray under the cage.

I have a digger too ... So annoying. He will be heading to the freezer camp very soon.

One of our Flemish after discovering the food bowl for ya.

IMG_2161-1.jpg

Luckily this only last about a week then they're to big to get in it.

image.php

Ramjet":30v8rvil said:
I haven't had many sit in the J feeders , I put them just high enough they can access the feed but cant get themselves in it.

That hasn't stopped mine. Three week old can jump up on the nest box, and they can reach the feeders. They jump up into the feeder around 2-3 weeks old, either by themselves or climbing off mom's back, to sit and eat. I opened the door to get the water dish, and one fell out the J feeder into the feed bucket.

I'm thinking of eventually getting creep feeders.

skysthelimit":3isguct8 said:
Ramjet":3isguct8 said:

That hasn't stopped mine. Three week old can jump up on the nest box, and they can reach the feeders. They jump up into the feeder around 2-3 weeks old, either by themselves or climbing off mom's back, to sit and eat. I opened the door to get the water dish, and one fell out the J feeder into the feed bucket.

I'm thinking of eventually getting creep feeders.

me too !
Homer those Flemish are adorable :)

Okay, I dug out some kits-in-cups!

These are from 2010, our very first litter, before we moved, built a rabbitry, and switched to J-feeders!

0317001322b.jpg

0311001307.jpg

I knew I had a cute picture of a dish sitting bunny and came upon it by chance today. Actually, it goes on all the time with my baby Hollands and there are probably more pictures but this one will do for now. Here it is

Attachments

• Dish Sitter.jpg
    Dish Sitter.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 294
Just a reminder of how cute rabbits are! Ours do thus too of course. I use the pet bowls that are two in one. It should give more room for feeding, but not with two or three bunnies sitting in them. I should start taking pictures. It makes cute pics i see.

Latest posts

Back