Kits from my Harlequin Holland Lop Buck!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Point Rabbitry

Reaction score
These are the 4 kits I got from my no-longer alive Holland Lop buck, Little Guy! They're about 3 weeks old in these pictures.

3 does, Shaylee, Shannah, Shiloh, and a buck, Shance.
Shaylee & Shannah are tri colored and Shiloh is a Japanese Harlequin, just like Little Guy :) Shance is a tri colored buck. All are fully pedigreed, so glad I got a buck in this litter!

I'm keeping Shiloh & Shance.

Sooo, without further ado, here they are!
Will keep you all updated with pictures as they grow :)

Attachments

• Shaylee #2.jpg
    Shaylee #2.jpg
    33.9 KB
  • Shannah.jpg
    Shannah.jpg
    33.8 KB
  • Shance.jpg
    Shance.jpg
    29.8 KB
  • Shiloh.jpg
    Shiloh.jpg
    42.7 KB
Thank you! she does, I didn't realize that :) Shiloh also loves being held...it's so cute :) <br /><br /> __________ Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:39 am __________ <br /><br /> Here are updated pictures of the kits! I'm super happy about how they're turning out :)

On a really sad note, Shiloh died last night :cry: Her one foot was broken clear through, I have no idea what exactly happened :cry: So now I'll be keeping Shannah instead, Shaylee is reserved by a close breeder, so nice that they'll be sticking close by :)

Attachments

• Shiloh #1.jpg
    Shiloh #1.jpg
    36.2 KB
  • Shannah #1.jpg
    Shannah #1.jpg
    31.4 KB
  • Shance #1.jpg
    Shance #1.jpg
    30.3 KB
They look great!
Sorry about the loss-- the doe next door grabbed a foot on one of my weanlings-- happened so fast, he was beside her wire and she grabbed and hung on. Thankfully he healed but it happened in a flash.

And there they are at around 6 weeks!

Their ears are REALLY outgrowing their bodies at this point! Wow, almost to the embarrassing point :lol:

Shaylee was...unimpressed...about the photo-shoot! As her expression says ;) <br /><br /> __________ Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:33 am __________ <br /><br /> These three beg for attention :lol: when I open the cage, they're all RIGHT THERE, wanting to get petted :) Shaylee is the most laid back rabbit I have ever seen...very, very calm and easy going :)

Attachments

• DSC_0610.jpg
    DSC_0610.jpg
    67 KB
  • DSC_0625.jpg
    DSC_0625.jpg
    54.1 KB
  • DSC_0596.jpg
    DSC_0596.jpg
    67.6 KB
Just woke up and after seeing these cuties the day is already off to a good start! We are hoping for more Holland Lop Kits this fall.......so beautiful And I love your colors!

Back