Kits due on 12/6

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindi Davis

Reaction score
I bred 3 does. 1 is a 1st timer the other are great does, figure if BigGurl needs help I can foster a couple to the other two. She is looking a bit poofy LOL and has settled down from her rambunctios ways :) Will be interesting to see what she throw's being bred to a steel and she is such an interesting color.

faiththequeen I have a few different breeds, REW New Zealands, Flemish and a Meat Cross of what Im not sure lol.
I bred a 1/2 flemish girl to a flemish buck, a REW to same buck and a Torte Rex cross to a Silver fox cross. Should be colorful what ever they have. 2 does are proven and 1 is a newbie

Cindi Davis":1sku0vzo said:
faiththequeen I have a few different breeds, REW New Zealands, Flemish and a Meat Cross of what Im not sure lol.
I bred a 1/2 flemish girl to a flemish buck, a REW to same buck and a Torte Rex cross to a Silver fox cross. Should be colorful what ever they have. 2 does are proven and 1 is a newbie

Can't wait to hear the news. Wishing your newbie all the luck with her first kindling.

Karen<br /><br />__________ Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:25 am __________<br /><br />
beelewisSC":1sku0vzo said:
I'm in with you..Doe due 12/8
Bred red NZ doe with black NZ buck. Last time they threw 1 red and 4 blacks

Fingers crossed for another successful kindling. Hope you let us know how it goes.

Karen

beelewisSC":91iy6cyo said:
I'm in with you..Doe due 12/8
Bred red NZ doe with black NZ buck. Last time they threw 1 red and 4 blacks

LOL and the race is on
Im not sure what I will get BUT I LOVE surprise's

Thank you Karen :)

< Cindi

Ooh, can I join this club? I have a chocolate otter mini rex due on December 5 with her first litter as well. She was bred to my black otter buck. Both carry chocolate and dilute so it'll hopefully be a colorful litter!

NatureBunsRabbitry":dpkkxoxd said:
Ooh, can I join this club? I have a chocolate otter mini rex due on December 5 with her first litter as well. She was bred to my black otter buck. Both carry chocolate and dilute so it'll hopefully be a colorful litter!

Fingers crossed for an easy delivery and healthy popples! Hoping for lots of color in that nest box!

Karen

:popcorn: Yeah we have a race!<br /><br />__________ Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 pm __________<br /><br />Went out this am to find 8 kits, but three were already too cold. I wonder why they don't get in the huddle with the warm kits? They were only inches away from the group. 2 reds and three blacks surviving. Anyone else out there with the babies?

Not yet, but I just lost my calendar yesterday. Can't find it anywhere. I believe the JW was put in around this time, the Rex around the 16th. The Rex is def. pregnant.

My doe reabsorbed. She was rebred yesterday along with two of my meat does. The next one due is my broken blue otter mini rex who is due December 22.

beelewisSC":12q6o73v said:
Thanks. I love getting the red babies. Mom is red NZ

I see two Reds in there? Would love to see them when they get a bit older. Hope you post pics.

Karen

Latest posts

Back