Jw popples!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
My little doe had two babies last night. I have always wanted to know whether she was a broken or solid genetically but I guess I'll never know! In her first litter she had a pointed and a rew, second litter 5 rews, now this litter she has 2 rews. Lol

Congrats on the popples. Maybe next time. :)

I wouldn't mind having a pair of REW Angoras. But in my JW I have other plans and that would just set me back I think.

Honestly at this point I don't really care about what color they are I just want healthy show quality rabbits. I will focus more on color later. She was bred to my black otter buck so more than likely her babies are rew masking black otter.

I'm guessing she's a rew?

I'm not a fan of rews, they freak me out... But I'm sure yours are beautiful! Maybe next breeding you'll find out what she's got under all that white, lol!

Well, next time, breed her to a buck you know doesn't carry rew? That could be easier said than done though!

Oh dear... I sense another wave of Jersey Woolyitis sweeping the forum soon... :roll:

Congrats on the popples, Lindsey! :D

Thanks msd! There should be lots of pics with all my litters that are due the beginning of next month!

LindseysWoolies":n3uya5xx said:
Honestly at this point I don't really care about what color they are I just want healthy show quality rabbits. I will focus more on color later. She was bred to my black otter buck so more than likely her babies are rew masking black otter.
That's a good philosophy, LindseysWoolies!
I used to hate REWs, until I actually had one that was super sweet, and now I really like them.
They're just like a bowl of whipped cream with a cherry on top!

Still, there is nothing wrong with breeding for type, and color;)
I have a few Sable Martens in the nest box (That's my favorite JW color, and the first time I've ever gotten it!).....fingers are crossed that they turn out nice! If they do I'll have to post pics and give you some competition :D
Good-luck with your babies!

Back