Just wanted to say thank you

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tailwagging

Reaction score
For being here.
I spent most of the day(a few days back) read the recipe threads. I got a feeling of peace knowing that what i was trying to do by raising rabbits were shared by others and that i had a place to get ideas and to learn from.

we are going to have steamed wonton rabbit dumpling tonight!!
Thank you

oooO! that sounds delish!! Now I need to go search for that recipe!

tailwagging":v4y2u0fc said:
Just wanted to say thank you for being here. I got a feeling of peace knowing that what i was trying to do by raising rabbits were shared by others and that i had a place to get ideas and to learn from.

:yeahthat: I don't know what I would do without RT!

tailwagging":v4y2u0fc said:
we are going to have steamed wonton rabbit dumpling tonight!!

You found that in the recipe section?!? Could you post a link so we don't have to search for it while salivating enviously? :dinner:

No, I got the idea from a post about using a rabbit for 4 meals and ARBA's rabbit cook book (the older one).
I took some of the left over rabbit and vegs from my stew put it in the blender with ginger,water chestnuts and 1 egg. that was my filling for the won tons.
filled each with one tea spoon of the filling, wetted the seams and pressed them close put them in my streamer and steamed for 20 mins.
dipped in brags liquid aminos....

Latest posts

Back