just showing off

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBA

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a couple pictures of a nice looking rabbit we found out in the barn (ok, its actually a garage but gets used as a barn)

This little girl is about 9-10 weeks old. This is my daughters rabbit, produced by her first two rabbits she owned, this was their first breeding.

She's got some huge ears, but I'm hoping she will grow into them. In the side shot pic she does appear a touch long in the shoulder, but after looking at her again this morning, she looks fine, when she keeps her head down.

Attachments

• IMAG0913.jpg
    IMAG0913.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 371
  • IMAG0912.jpg
    IMAG0912.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 371
  • IMAG0910.jpg
    IMAG0910.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 371
  • IMAG0911.jpg
    IMAG0911.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 371
Thank you. I just found an absolutely gorgeous broken chestnut in a litter that we just removed from their mother. Need to get pics of it.

You didn't see that litter, they were in the shed behind the garage. 7.5-8 weeks old now. A couple have DQs as far as showing, a couple have pinched crowns, but there are a few nice ones and that peticular one is fantastic.

Lol, running out of cage space..... That's a daily battle around here.
Close as I can tell right now, I need 12 more 24 by 24 cages and 6 more 24 by 36 cages.

The big ears are a good thing, as long as they don't get much longer as the rabbit grows.

Latest posts

Back