Just in case you were wondering.....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChopSuey

Reaction score
What you get if you breed a Californian buck to a mutt BEW doe. These! There were originally six in the litter and all were born black. Not what I was expecting when I looked in the nestbox :shock:
They are approx 12 weeks.

Attachments

• sue camera 063.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 1,485
  • sue camera 066.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 1,485
Thanks, I have hung onto these three because they are super shiny and plush. They are also very personable....but I have some new Silver Foxes coming soon so not sure if I want to hold onto one just for curiosity sake.

Nice! I, too, was surprised how many black babies I got from crossing a Cal to another breed (in my case, blue fawn and broken blue Brazilians).

I love the frosted tiips :)

(nobody will EVER accuse me of knowing rabbit colours!!)

How cool that you got that color. They are very pretty rabbits.

Half Vienna rabbits have some funky coloring, I have a friend who does BEW polish, and she hates it cause the halfs are worthless except you have to have them to breed your BEWs

Jack, I have no clue as to the does lineage :( She was given to me for free by some parents whose kids lost interest in her after a few weeks. She is very pretty and sweet so I decided to breed her and see what I got. She is a great mom albeit a bit of a pig in her hutch.

Latest posts

Back