Jill's 4 (pictures)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKirst

Reaction score
Jill and John's kits are 10 days old today.

I took some pictures of the 4 - I think 3 are boys and 1 a girl. Not sure though. ;)

How do they look ? My favorite is the second picture.

IMG_20121014_114547.jpg

IMG_20121014_114717.jpg

IMG_20121014_114814.jpg

IMG_20121014_114934.jpg

Jill's babies look great! All have little fat bellies so they are definitely getting what they need. Love their shiny black coats! Second is the smallest of the litter? With my litter, was more prone to rooting for the smallest who's now catching up to his/her litter mates. Regarding sexing them, I'm with you on that one. Just a guess right now too. I think 2 bucks and 2 does in mine. Can't wait to get pics and see what the veterans on this forum think. Also mine still have their eyes closed at 11 days. Are Jill's babies opening their eyes yet?

Karen

eta: John did a good job too helping create those beautiful babies.

Ya the second is the smallest and the one I think is a female. She's always in a ball, the rest move and hop and sprawl out or have legs going every which way when they stop .. and she positions herself in a tiny ball after she finished moving. I think it's cute.

Ya all their eyes are open but they keep them closed when they stop moving. They are open when they try to hop and move around. Not wide open, but they are open.

Latest posts

Back