Jersey Wooly Popples!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting a proven Smoke Pearl doe (who is hopefully lifting for a buck even as we speak), a Jr. Black doe, and a Jr. Siamese Sable buck.

I am so excited! I'll post pics tomorrow afternoon once they are home. :D

Yay you are getting them so soon too! I love shaded woolies. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

I forgot to share on here my convention doe. She is a junior that is getting transported back after convention so cute but going through her uglies and her mom ate her hair. lol
7982750196_50722fbc49_z.jpg

7982750400_bc7a3dacac_z.jpg

LindseysWoolies":1pohq8wi said:
reereechickens":1pohq8wi said:
Oh Nooo! I just went to the "JW babies" thread!!! I'm feeling like I might be getting rabbitosis aquiring-is! I never realized how cute they were! And they are sweet also? Is that really true? NO mean scratching, biting, even after the hormones kick in, like my mini lop? Hmmmm.....Can they stay outside or only inside? I'm starting a new job so I will have the $$$ for a cage.... :mrgreen:

Just saw this. Yes they are very sweet, i have never seen a mean one even when pregnant/nursing or ready to breed. I have almost never been scratched by them. I keep mine outside just fine.

Thanks! I have looked on the JW breeder list on their web and we have a few here. I will see how this job goes and what it will be like time wise. What cuties!

Truly are beautiful bunnies.

And congratulations MamaSheepDog on your new JW additions! Look forward to seeing pics of them.

Karen

MamaSheepdog":1ssu1zjq said:
I am getting a proven Smoke Pearl doe (who is hopefully lifting for a buck even as we speak), a Jr. Black doe, and a Jr. Siamese Sable buck.

I am so excited! I'll post pics tomorrow afternoon once they are home. :D

My favorite colors.

To think it wasn't that long ago that LilFish_JWQueen:) & me were the only people here who ever talked about having JWs. :lol:

My addiction to jersey woolies started with one free little craigslist doe. They are the best!

Msd! I want to see your new additions!

MaggieJ":5dc8ujhs said:
I've been following this with a smug smile.

I just bet you have! I can see it now...

"Well, Marilla," says MaggieJ whilst triumphantly rubbing her hands together, "MamaSheepdog has turned out to be a fine choice for a Moderator after all. With one fell swoop, MSD has morphed from a primarily meat rabbit focus, and has become not only a "pet" rabbit breeder, but a dwarf and wool breeder as well. Now we must infect either Miss M or OAF with Lop-eared Lustosis, and our nefarious plans will be complete."

I think it is only fair that you do your part in covering the various aspects of rabbit keeping, Miss Maggie, and bring the fluffy colony bunny inside to be a house rabbit. :twisted:

Just think how quaint it will be to have a spinning wheel in your sitting room. :popcorn:

Yes MaggieJ you must keep that wooly little beastie!

And I wanted to update on these popples. I checked on them all a few minutes ago and they are fat and happy. Both moms are amazing moms. Hot stuff the REW pulled massive amounts of hair and both feed their babies to where they look like they are going to pop.
8012122647_4a5580285b_z.jpg

8012122777_3a9e15350c_z.jpg

Eeeek! Cuteness overload!

That little black one in the center of the first pic seems to have a very broad head! :p

I can't wait for Showoff to have her kits... I'll be counting down the days. :)

Yes the babies definitely take after their dad! most of them have tiny ears and nice round heads. I love that they are otters too, I love otters. I can't wait to see how they turn out!
And I can't wait to see your babies either! Which buck did she breed her to?

She was bred to Lady'sMan (14 Legs) who is out of PianoMan. PianoMan is heavy in all of the pedigrees. :)

Back