Jersey Wooly Popples!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Rabbit":21dreuhe said:
about a bushel...............

MaggieJ":21dreuhe said:
If you put in a second floor, you could have even more, MSD! :twisted:

Music to my ears!!!

Maggie, I was already thinking I could hang lengths of 4" - 6" diameter pvc pipe on the sides of the cage to provide bunny tunnels... and a second floor is certainly do-able!

Mua-ha-ha!!! Come to me, Jersey Woolys! I have plans for your accommodations! :twisted:

I've also noticed that Dreamerz! My does happily play together in pens with no fighting. It's crazy. Rabbits that have never met before their introduction live happily together. my two senior does that never met, shared a cage for about a month. :)<br /><br />__________ Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 pm __________<br /><br />
MamaSheepdog":2n7xqc0f said:
Random Rabbit":2n7xqc0f said:

MaggieJ":2n7xqc0f said:

Music to my ears!!!

Maggie, I was already thinking I could hang lengths of 4" - 6" diameter pvc pipe on the sides of the cage to provide bunny tunnels... and a second floor is certainly do-able!

Mua-ha-ha!!! Come to me, Jersey Woolys! I have plans for your accommodations! :twisted:

Can't wait! There are some awesome breeders of jersey woolies in your state. You should joint the facebook jersey wooly group. They are for sale from cali all the time on there. :) :twisted:

Random Rabbit":cisq4x49 said:
MamaSheepdog":cisq4x49 said:
GASP!!! I could have a colony of woolys in one of my growout cages?!? :p

My largest pens are 3' x 4', followed by 30" x 4'... how many woolys could I fit in that spacious accommodation?

And that's how many it would take to feed my dogs too :twisted:

LindseysWoolies":zc2rw1u5 said:
You should joint the facebook jersey wooly group.

We aren't on Facebook. :( I just found a breeder nearby- I am going to pm the website info to you to see what you think. :D

3mina":zc2rw1u5 said:
And that's how many it would take to feed my dogs too :twisted:

Make sure to marinate them in Petromalt first, to prevent hairballs!

I just took my 6 1/2 weeks old out and they are looking really good.
blue pointed buck
8007213815_5930806251_z.jpg

rew doe
8007216222_9fbff38bec_z.jpg

reereechickens":w5siq2tg said:
Oh Nooo! I just went to the "JW babies" thread!!! I'm feeling like I might be getting rabbitosis aquiring-is! I never realized how cute they were! And they are sweet also? Is that really true? NO mean scratching, biting, even after the hormones kick in, like my mini lop? Hmmmm.....Can they stay outside or only inside? I'm starting a new job so I will have the $$$ for a cage.... :mrgreen:

Just saw this. Yes they are very sweet, i have never seen a mean one even when pregnant/nursing or ready to breed. I have almost never been scratched by them. I keep mine outside just fine.

Oooh! You can really see the blue on the little man's ears now!

I can't believe they get fuzzy so fast... no wonder they stay so small- all of their calories go to fur production! :lol:

MamaSheepdog":vdo4zzw0 said:
Random Rabbit":vdo4zzw0 said:

MaggieJ":vdo4zzw0 said:

Music to my ears!!!

Just think lil fuzz balls everywhere ..... Keep working on them Lindsey !!!

Play time one 3 x 6 run in my yard :
8-17-2012008.jpg

8-17-2012005.jpg

8-17-2012011.jpg

Yup that's 11 JW does in one play yard & no fighting ! Just think how much fun they would have with your buckets & jugs to climb into, they wouldn't out grow them quickly.<br /><br />__________ Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:21 pm __________<br /><br />
Random Rabbit":vdo4zzw0 said:
OK Lindsey....... :pillowfight:

:surrender2: ... :SOSSOS: ... :hiding:

I knew you would give in to the lure of the fuzz ball :oops: I mean JW by the way you were looking at them at the show. :whistle: :yes:

Okay, okay!!! I give already!

I'll buy some, I promise!

*Grumbling irritably, MSD stalks off to make a phone call to a breeder of exceptional JWs... :walk:

The call has been made, and a message left. Just you guys wait until I get my hands on some JWs and start posting pics.

Payback! Mua-ha-ha!!!

MamaSheepdog":31hdxuyc said:
Okay, okay!!! I give already!
I'll buy some, I promise!

*Grumbling irritably, MSD stalks off to make a phone call to a breeder of exceptional JWs... :walk:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:
:pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny:

MamaSheepdog":1ilwbhnc said:
The call has been made, and a message left. Just you guys wait until I get my hands on some JWs and start posting pics.

Payback! Mua-ha-ha!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

:twisted: MWA-HA-HA-HA-HAHHHHHH!!!! :twisted:

A trio! A trio for MSD!!! :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny:

You are all doomed! Doomed to incessant posting of Jersey Wooly pics!

It will soon be a contest betwixt us Lindsey, of who can post the most pictures!

Hubs did not bat an eye when I told him of my plans... until... I told him they only get to be around 3lbs. "What???" says he. "What are they good for then?" :shock: He still looks a trifle confused and irritated. But no matter. We know the Woolys will get him in the end. :twisted:

woohoo! You must share photos of them and let me know what colors you are getting! You have it bad! Pretty soon Jersey woolies will be taking over your barn!

Back