Jersey Wooly Popples!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
My blue seal doe Candy who had the litter of 4 last time with 3 peanuts and only one normal had 6 babies this time! 4 normals, 1 stillborn peanut, 1 peanut. Much better than last time! Also my REW doe had a litter of 4. 3 normals and 1 peanut. This time I went ahead and put all the peanuts out of their misery instead of let them suffer.
Here is one crappy cell phone pic of Candy's litter. :)
8005320850_cb84554199_z.jpg

Congratulations with Candy's new litter of popples. Also your REW doe's litter as well. Look forward to hearing how they all do, Moms and babies.

Karen

Wow, way to go Candy! :p

That's a huge litter for a JW, isn't it? Congrats on the other litter as well.

I can hardly wait for the torture of seeing them in about 3 weeks- no doubt they will be shockingly adorable, as usual! :)

MamaSheepdog":13tes9g5 said:
I can hardly wait for the torture of seeing them in about 3 weeks- no doubt they will be shockingly adorable, as usual! :)

It takes that long for shockingly adorable?! I need to recheck some threads, I was sure shockingly adorable showed up a week earlier :mrgreen:

thanks everyone! To me they are shockingly adorable at 2 weeks old.. Here are some pictures I took today of the babies.
Both litters are fat and well fed and have nice cozy nests.
Candy's nest
8006560439_c6fdc80c93_z.jpg

Candy's babies looks like 2 black otters and 2 sable martens
8006560065_18243a8503_z.jpg

Hot stuff's nest
8006561285_878d2f59a4_z.jpg

Hot stuff's babies looks like 3 rews. I was hoping for other colors lol
8006564188_d7a4d8b795_z.jpg

3mina":1qjnsrpc said:
MamaSheepdog":1qjnsrpc said:

It takes that long for shockingly adorable?! I need to recheck some threads, I was sure shockingly adorable showed up a week earlier :mrgreen:

What if these are late bloomers? :popcorn: No pressure, little popples!

They are adorable at that young age, but I am leaning towards the age of your avatar Sweet Pea for shockingly adorable. :D

Oh Nooo! I just went to the "JW babies" thread!!! I'm feeling like I might be getting rabbitosis aquiring-is! I never realized how cute they were! And they are sweet also? Is that really true? NO mean scratching, biting, even after the hormones kick in, like my mini lop? Hmmmm.....Can they stay outside or only inside? I'm starting a new job so I will have the $$$ for a cage.... :mrgreen:

Congrats on all the new lil babies !!!!!!!<br /><br />__________ Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:51 pm __________<br /><br />
3mina":1f1x6i61 said:
Whew! I'm safe, all my cages are too big :mrgreen:

I wish I had that issue, as my JWs love to live together.
I have one pen with 5 sr. does, one with 3 sr. bucks, another with 3 sr. does & no fighting in any of them.

oooooopppppsssss .... did I let slide that JWs are so sweet that you can have more buns with less cages. :oops: Just think a colony of lil fuzz balls that run up to you for lovin everytime they see you.

GASP!!! I could have a colony of woolys in one of my growout cages?!? :p

My largest pens are 3' x 4', followed by 30" x 4'... how many woolys could I fit in that spacious accommodation?

Back