jersey wooly cuties!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
These are my two keepers from my litter. I am going to see how they turn out. The little black one has a leg that goes out to the side, I think it's an injury from birth but he is so awesome otherwise his head is coming in really nicely and he has nice round short ears.
8276976874_9955a7ae97_z.jpg

8276977226_0bbbe96bcb_z.jpg

8275916989_a9cc0bca52_z.jpg

lol peaceful little jersey woolies. These two run to the front of the cage too wanting to be held. :)

ADORABLE!!! Me wants them...

Mother and I won a JW buck this past summer that has one show leg. We'd love to get into JWs but can't find any breeders close to us to get more.... Plus, we really don't want a bunch of rabbits indoors...can JW's handle the hot/humid coastal Carolina summers if we set them up outside?

Do you ever have some for sale? if so, how much?

None for sale but have 5 does due so I should have a population explosion! What color is your little buck?<br /><br />__________ Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:47 pm __________<br /><br />Oh and mine did fine in the Georgia heat. they lived outside all summer.

LindseysWoolies":1li3n4av said:
None for sale but have 5 does due so I should have a population explosion! What color is your little buck?

__________ Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:47 pm __________

Oh and mine did fine in the Georgia heat. they lived outside all summer.

Rafael is a blue JW. Quite a gorgeous fellow.<br /><br />__________ Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:57 pm __________<br /><br />ummm... we need to talk! Mother would be soooo happy to have more woolies and so would I if they can handle the out-of-doors. :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

Yay I will keep posting updates on here. I am sure we could work something out. I have been to a few Carolina shows. Glad your little guy is blue you can breed him with pretty much everything.

I received this in email yesterday when posted on the D9 Yahoo group and thought ya'll might be interested.

"My good friend, Judith Isenhour; Tresia Burleson's sister is very ill and having to sell all her jersey woolies; including grand champions; and a number of rabbits registered with red/white pedigrees; carriers and cages as well. Please contact her sister, Tresia at [email protected]. The rabbits are in NC near Hickory."

I really really need to stop looking at these threads. Lindsey is like Typhoid Mary, she is a passer of germs. I fear I am in danger of contracting a full blown case of Woolyitis, especially as I've now heard of a breeder being close to me...

Bad Habit":3rzid6si said:
Lindsey is like Typhoid Mary, she is a passer of germs.

:rotfl:

Yep, she sheds Jersey Woolyitis spores wherever/whenever/whatever she posts. :roll:

It's a good thing we approve of new cases of Rabbitosis...

Back