I've not been on in a while

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you're OK Dayna!
I was thinking about you a couple weeks ago. The last postings I remember from you there was a lava flow right outside of your little town. How'd you make out? Scary stuff.

Homer":te1qaes6 said:
Glad you're OK Dayna!
I was thinking about you a couple weeks ago. The last postings I remember from you there was a lava flow right outside of your little town. How'd you make out? Scary stuff.

Thankfully the lava stopped a couple miles from us. It took out some homes, part of our local rubbish station, a road and an old graveyard.

Dayna!!! Absolutely delighted to see you back! Knowing that lava flow was so close to you, I was worried that might be the reason you haven't been on RT. Glad it was just life happening.

Hmmm... On second thought "just life happening" wasn't well-expressed. Hope it's been good things happening for you.

DAYNA!!!

SO glad to see you back! As Maggie said, I too was worried your absence was due to the lava.

Looking forward to hearing all about your rabbits and parrots again, as well as you and your daughter!

Welcome home!!!

Latest posts

Back