It's MULBERRY TIME! (pics)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
The little guys are 2.5weeks old now and I had to tip over the nestbox a few days ago. These critters are REALLY into food. Whitey still has gallons of milk, and they all have fat tummies, but they're just EVERYWHERE looking for something to get into :lol:

The adults were full of greens, and just laying around when this little one came out of the nestbox to search around. He finally found a mulberry leaf JUST his size!
mulberrykit.jpg

After eating the leaf, he stretched and then wandered back to the nestbox for a snooze with his siblings. It's really hot here today, and Mom had removed all the nest materials from the box. The kits like to be up against the corners, but today they're more spread out than usual.
hotkits.jpg

And just cuz they're cute fluffy wooly things, I've included a shot of the French juniors (4 months now and starting to shed) enjoying some apple leaves!
french.jpg

I just posted to you over on Homesteading Today without even realizing it. I'll say it again, gorgeous bunnies you've got. :D

PMcNemar, some of us try to post things over on HT still when it's a bit slow there...keep up the interest :) And yes, they ARE cute, if I do say so myself! In about a week the little ones will start to get a few sidewhiskers,and by 4 or 5 weeks they're almost too cute to look at :lol:

awww i love the one on the bottom left that looks like he is laying on his back sooo cute!!

AHHH! Overload on how cute this is! Your rabbits are lucky!

Back