It's finally sinking in....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvabunny

Reaction score
AKF Annie's Love won BOB English lop open against 337 others in this years national convention as a jr bkn doe. She was BOV bkn as well.

AKF Abbotsford won 1st out of his class of 31 solid jr bucks.

That means that of the 8 rabbits left on the table for BOV and BOB judging, 2 of them came from my AKF barn.

Of the 30 rabbits I entered, only 1 had a no place finish, and 16 of them finished in the top 15.

I am so very proud of my bunnies, and so happy with the direction my rabbitry is headed.

It's taken about 3 days for all of this to sink in. :)

20141102_211322.jpg
View attachment 1

Attachments

• 20141104_143233.jpg
    20141104_143233.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 470
Wow! That is really something to be proud of! :cheer1: And I love the pics. The last one is so cute; the one on the end looks like it is taking a nap.

toonvectors-42190-140.jpg
Applause-gif-tumblr-i8.gif

VERY cool!

Thank you all for your warm congratulations. Even tho I've been raising rabbits for some 3 decades, I still find useful information on this site. I haven't been posting much lately because of this show's preparations, but I still lurk and try to keep up and consider you my rabbit friends as much as those I know in person.
Keep up the good work Rabbittalk! :)

Latest posts

Back