• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animal Wanted ISO Rabbits in Kentucky

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is how I started finding the scammers. Yeah lady had 3 of the breeds I was interested in. Even the Japanese Harlequin and she was only a 2 hour drive from me. I started getting the odd feeling when she kept asking for me to send money via CashAp. Then I started digging....
Alot of scamming is going on, you are very right. Breeders in the group try to advertise scammers so people recognize them. Many of the good breeders recognize photos of their rabbits being used on a scammers page, that's how they get the photos and descriptions. Best to be very careful. Most good breeders do require a deposit to hold a rabbit so do your homework before you pay!

Alot of scamming is going on, you are very right. Breeders in the group try to advertise scammers so people recognize them. Many of the good breeders recognize photos of their rabbits being used on a scammers page, that's how they get the photos and descriptions. Best to be very careful. Most good breeders do require a deposit to hold a rabbit so do your homework before you pay!
Not the first time I have bought animals. I am very non trusting to start. And I do research to make sure people are truthful. I do not give money without photo proof or somebody I know having vouched for them beforehand.

Latest posts

Back