Is God trying to tell me something?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinityoaks

Reaction score
Well, I posted a few days ago about honeybees, and now it looks as though I will be getting some sooner rather than later. I've been participating on several FB groups related to beekeeping and the new Flow Hives, and a guy there is setting me up with a complete colony. I'm to pick it up next month at an apiary an hour away from me. Right before my birthday, too! I'm in total shock right now. Now I have to figure out how to break it to hubby (I was planning on all summer to get him used to the idea).

How to break it to hubby? Honey buns, pancakes and biscuits topped with honey, honey oatmeal cookies...

Congrats in advance!

Hubby was surprisingly calm! Now I have a lot of learning curve to get through, that I thought I would have at least all summer (if not all the rest of the year) to get through! :D That's ok--I'm up for the challenge!

Congrats on your new, coming additions!! I would like to start bees too, but I don't believe the golfers would like it much!! I wish you all the best!

Nice find! I will say it's best to have at least two to start. You may want to ask how much he would charge for a second colony.

Latest posts

Back