Introduction

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Lori and my family has been raising American Chinchilla rabbits on our homestead for meat. We recently processed our first set of grow outs. My younger two children help out with the animals a lot. We also gave chickens and a garden. I am a dental hygienist and work full time as well. My husband does all the construction required for the animals but I take care of the butchering and day to day tasks. We live in New Hampshire.

Hi, my name is Lori and my family has been raising American Chinchilla rabbits on our homestead for meat. We recently processed our first set of grow outs. My younger two children help out with the animals a lot. We also gave chickens and a garden. I am a dental hygienist and work full time as well. My husband does all the construction required for the animals but I take care of the butchering and day to day tasks. We live in New Hampshire.
Welcome Lori! I am brand spankin new here too!đź‘‹

Hello, you're a busy lady. I do it all but am retired. I paid a carpenter friend to help me build my hutchs and chicken run. It's tomato time and been very hot this week. Rabbits have been in and out of the basement all week. Tomorrow should be much better. Perfect timing, my doe is due tomorrow. Welcome.

Welcome all. looking forward to all the new information and thoughts that I will be picking through. This forum has helped me a great deal with my very small operation on babbits

Back