Introducing mini lops!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asinaway

Reaction score
First of I have to say God bless my husband, for real. We got up at 5:00am after we both worked long shifts all week and drove almost four hours to look at some mini lops with no guarantee I'd choose any to buy. I think he's a keeper!

Second I did end up buying two and ohhh my goodness am I in love. The personality on these guys, boy to die for. So docile, and sweet natured nothing at all like my mini rex. The buck is more gentle then the doe but that's okay. Even my husband noticed the difference right away between the breeds and I spend more time in the barn then him.

The doe is 8 weeks old and i believe the buck is a bit younger, granted I usually do not purchase so young, but I got them from a reputable breeder and they are already showing promising type. Plus if by the time they are breeding age and I do not like them, and I have no good comments from judges I can always move them on.

Ok enough chit chat, pictures I know how you guys love them. Not the best, I'm still learning how to place them and stuff lol so it's a bit awkward right now.I swear they look nicer then what the pictures are showing.

This is Country, he is a Seal.
025-1_zpsde7a00ec.jpg

012_zps870bab71.jpg

015-1_zpsf5a67a6e.jpg

And this is cowgirl, the breeder originally thought her to be seal as well. but we are leaning more towards steel-sable

018-2_zps9157621f.jpg

019-1_zps76c71f0b.jpg

020-1_zps516e9f7d.jpg

Nice Minis! Congratulations on the beautiful new bunnies and a wonderful hubby! :D

Thank you! I couldn't stop looking at them. They settled in nicely,instantly getting comfortable in their cages. A bit confused on their water because they are used to a different style but I think they should learn fast.

Peach I think you are right. :D

Oh my goodness, they are ADORABLE!!! Great looking pair!! Really like that little doe, though I admit I don't know much about ML, I like where her ear is in relation to her eye.

Congrats on getting some really awesomely cute little buns!!! And yes, sounds like your husband is a keeper. ;)

Back