Inquiring minds wants to know......

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
Random Rabbit, did you think up your screen name before or after you got to this forum? :D
Its been bugging the poop outta me!!! I see your name as a poster, and I go to the wrong department!!! :lol:

Frosted Rabbits":xsyaeqdp said:
Random Rabbit, did you think up your screen name before or after you got to this forum? :D
Its been bugging the poop outta me!!! I see your name as a poster, and I go to the wrong department!!! :lol:

Oh Dear !!! :lol:

I had thought of the name Before i joined RT . I had seen a photo ( on another forum) of a kitten on a fence post. The picture was titled "Random Kitty" Somehow it made me smile inside. I thought that the screen name "Random Rabbit" would be quite appropriate for a rabbit oriented forum. After i joined-up i noticed the sub-forum title. oops.

Sorry if i cause mayhem and confusion... :mrgreen:

Random Rabbit":x79u6ep4 said:
[ After i joined-up i noticed the sub-forum title. oops.

No you aren't!!! :twisted:
Nothing like a good bit of ribbing at the end of a too long winter....

Frosted Rabbits":1rh9ku66 said:
Random Rabbit":1rh9ku66 said:
[ After i joined-up i noticed the sub-forum title. oops.

No you aren't!!! :twisted:
Nothing like a good bit of ribbing at the end of a too long winter....

I have to disagree with you Terry. We're nowhere near the end of this incredibly long winter. Sorry, I can normally just quietly disagree, but I would hate to see you give anyone false hope. :lol:

pfaubush":3c0bxj8r said:
I have to disagree with you Terry. We're nowhere near the end of this incredibly long winter. Sorry, I can normally just quietly disagree, but I would hate to see you give anyone false hope. :lol:
So are you the one, then, that pops the balloons of little kids, and pulls the wings off of butterflies? :twisted: :lol:

pfaubush":21tn6db3 said:

Oh boy, you've done it-- :cry_baby: Maggie, She say's I'm a bad person!!!

MaggieJ":2iaqbpa3 said:
Tsk, tsk... seems to me you're all suffering from winter blahs and trying to stir things up. :twisted:

Then we need a 'stirring the pot' smiley to help us along. :mrgreen:

pfaubush":3kz0zx8l said:

:eek: But.... but... but.... The Great Pennsylvania Prognastacating Rodent promised us an early Spring !! If Ya can't trust Him .... who can ya trust ?? :p

Latest posts

Back