In the "Where do they get this??" category ..

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok that's the second reference to "Matchbox" MR!! Saw that on another weird site. I have noo idea what it means, although I can guess they mean "tiny" like some who add the term "teacup" to various dog breeds. KJust a made up term to catch attention :)<br /><br />__________ Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:47 pm __________<br /><br />Ok that's the second reference to "Matchbox" MR!! Saw that on another weird site. I have noo idea what it means, although I can guess they mean "tiny" like some who add the term "teacup" to various dog breeds. Just a made up term to catch attention :)

Matchbox cars still exist-- just not as popular, and the quality is way down-- y'know what happens when the Chinese get their hands on thngs....

Back in the day there were a ton of breeders crossing Mini Rex and Netherland Dwarfs for the Dwarf Rex, and after that bandwagon rolled away a few people changed the name to Matchbox Mini Rex to recreate the interest in the smaller Mini Rex although it didn't take off as well as was hoped.

Ugg. This guy apparently lives in the same town I do. Hopefully, people won't get mixed up with my 'Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits' ads and think we're the same breeder...although, someone tried to use the same title as me last year. That irritated me a bit, since I've been using that ad title forever. They posted immediately above my ad with the same ad and almost the same wording. I flagged it and it's never happened since. I'm really not one to flag, but that sort of burned my butt!

uh...those rabbits dont even look like the same litter!<br /><br />__________ Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:19 pm __________<br /><br />Now, Paula, I told you Mitch wasn't a good name to go under to sell unscrupulously! Lol, jk.

Back