In Memory Of... Rabbit Memorial Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneAcreFarm

Reaction score
Went outside to do rabbit chores yesterday and found my sweet Chocolate Rex boy, Cadbury, had passed away in his cage. :cry: He was lying on his side and already cold and stiff. No apparent illness or injury. I did notice that the day before he was off his feed and not quite himself. He was 5yrs old. I will miss his sweet temperament and big chunky head. -/-(

Cadbury.jpg

Awwww :(
Do we have a Memorial thread? If not, we should.
In fact, I'll start one (with the hope that I will not need it for a long time)

With the hope that I will not need to use this thread for a long time, just posting this for people who lose a beloved rabbit.
Feel free to post a memorial picture of your bun and whatever other info about him/her you want to include.

:cry: :cry:

:love: :love: :love:

Syberchick70":3ulrhsv4 said:
With the hope that I will not need to use this thread for a long time, just posting this for people who lose a beloved rabbit.
Feel free to post a memorial picture of your bun and whatever other info about him/her you want to include.

:cry: :cry:

:love: :love: :love:

Thank you!

So sorry, OAF.

Regardless of the species, it is so hard to lose a loved pet. Some are so much more than "just a rabbit".

*hugs*

Oh, noes! I am very sorry, Sistah. :cry:

I know that he and Godiva were your very first Rex, so losing him is that much more painful.

I hope that you have quite a few of his progeny to further the line. He was a very handsome bunneh!

Latest posts

Back