In Dallas for a few days

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMTex

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the big city of Dallas in a class for a few days. If some of yall are here, maybe we can get together and chat. That is, if we can figure out the timing.

The traffic here is phenomenal for those who are used to a normal sized town. Kyle, where I'm from, has about 30k people and I live on the edge of town. Literally. The road that our back fence is on is the city limits. This place seems to have several dozens more people. ;)

I would be happy to meet up with you if time permits. However, first you have been nominated to run an errand - LOL. Check out my thread "as seen on craigslist".

I'll be heading back south after class tomorrow, so this is my last night in Dallas. Time slips by quickly. I got here Monday and the class is a week long.

Oh, and the craigslist thing is pretty bizarre. LOL!

I hope you two can get together, even if it means missing out on the dead bunny deal. ;)

MamaSheepdog":1izo8zv8 said:
I hope you two can get together, even if it means missing out on the dead bunny deal. ;)

Doesn't look like it will work out this time. I am a few hours from Dallas and due to work schedule could not travel over there until the weekend. He is headed back south today. Maybe next time though. I really, really want to pick his brain about those Peltier units for my little caves :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back