I'm back with more rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demamma

Reaction score
I've had trouble getting the kindle to work here so took a long break. Now I'm back and so far seems to be working good.
I've gotten out of Creme D'Argents and am focusing on New Zealand Whites, Blacks and Broken Blacks. I gave my youngest teen son my two Californians so he has now 4 he is breeding. I gave the Polish to my youngest daughter so now she has 6 Polish to breed.
My two youngest and I went to the rabbit show in Gridley California and had a great time. Son who usually has trouble around crowds (autism) afterwards said "it's like all those people are your friends". He now has a clear case of rabbitosis and showitis. He wants a show Californian now. Can we say Santa. We all did well at the show.
While at show daughter and I won two English Spots at the raffle table. What awsome, fun, and sweet rabbits. We plan on training them to jump hurdles.

Welcome back. :D So glad to hear that things are looking up for you. Sounds like your son had a lot of fun at the show as well. Congratulations on the wins for the English Spots! Though I have to wonder... where are the pictures?

Welcome back, D.

I am glad to hear that the rabbits are bringing unsuspected benefits to your whole family.

Back