If your rabbit could talk.........

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flemishstar

Reaction score
I wan to Start a thread With funny pics and a caption with it of what the rabbit would be saying "if he/she could talk"

Ill start it off with a pic/example

Attachments

• IMAG0032.jpg
    IMAG0032.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 311
"*gets 1 day old kale out of fridge* Yuck, we shall push our noses up at that disgusting mess you're trying to feed us."

"What's ya lookin' at?" or "Sexy and I know it"
Frey3-8a_zpsc9974576.jpg

HoppinHalfPints":7l6mmuwb said:
Toady":7l6mmuwb said:
"What's ya lookin' at?" or "Sexy and I know it"
Frey3-8a_zpsc9974576.jpg

That, or "if you take one more step, I will rip you limb from limb." LOL :lol:

You're going out in public wearing THAT outfit?<br /><br />__________ Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:58 pm __________<br /><br />
6858_reuben2.jpg

WOW, look at the doe that just moved into the cage next door.

Toady":2e50x0u0 said:
"Is THAT what you do with all my wool? You WEAR it? Do you realize how creepy that is? If I wanted you to wear me, I'd perch on your shoulder like one of those stupid pirate parrots! You're not getting another strand of hair from this bunny... and I'm going to tell all the others what you're up to, too!"

Miss M":1yruw0i3 said:
Toady":1yruw0i3 said:
"Is THAT what you do with all my wool? You WEAR it? Do you realize how creepy that is? If I wanted you to wear me, I'd perch on your shoulder like one of those stupid pirate parrots! You're not getting another strand of hair from this bunny... and I'm going to tell all the others what you're up to, too!"

:rotfl:

That one takes the cake. :clap2:

Miss M":rr5eva19 said:
Toady":rr5eva19 said:

Love it!! Which reminds me I need to pluck more of her coat out tomorrow, she doesn't seem to care though :D

hoodat":16xbyx67 said:
6858_cleo.jpg

It's our first date. Do you think I went too heavy on the eye makeup?
Awwwww... :lol:

dangerbunny":16xbyx67 said:
019_zps6ae40a43.jpg

I'm ready for my closeup...

Precious! :D

__________ Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:05 pm __________

image.php

"I am mad at you. You are a despicable human. I spit upon your grave... even though you're not in it yet."

Latest posts

Back