I suppose clothes would be good....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a lazy day here. I didn't sleep well last night and have been sort of dozing on and off and just being LAZY...and pretty much nekkid. (just a long tshirt)

but...we're apparently going out for dinner, so..I suppose .... sigh. While we're a pretty casual area, I'm not sure they're ready for THIS amount of casual. :lol:

:lol: That's funny!! It could be worse though......my inlaws are coming tonight, and staying through Sunday. :shock: Sigh.......I'd rather have your evening. :lol:

Gold on there-- How come it is pokay toparage around in public, in 6 square inches of material when calling it a bathing suit, but not okay to be in public in a long T shirt that covers the under panties better than some Daisy Dukes do?

Terry...it would take a helluva lot more than 6" of material to cover my bits and pieces, let me tell ya! :lol:

and they do have a sign..no shirt, no shoe, no service...nothing about no pants.....hmmmmm.

I did put on pants and even brushed my hair!

Back