i rescued a abadoned rabbit and i think he might have cheyle

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the replies in your other thread where you posted the pix... I think Dood may be right, and it may be fur pulled out by littermates. Was all that fur missing when you rescued him? Has it been getting worse? Is new fur growing in? Do you see little white flakes in the fur or on the skin?

Miss M":3b9ycqfa said:
I saw the replies in your other thread where you posted the pix... I think Dood may be right, and it may be fur pulled out by littermates. Was all that fur missing when you rescued him? Has it been getting worse? Is new fur growing in? Do you see little white flakes in the fur or on the skin?
i dont think new fur is growing in and the white flakes are actaully on small bumps on his back. all this fur was missing when i first got him.

Don't know where you are..but Tractor Supply Company here has D.E.sold as a supplement,with calcium, for 12.99 for a 20 lb bag or a 4lb bucket for 8.99. :D
If you are broke just use oil.

katiebear":2f1mmpnh said:
Don't know where you are..but Tractor Supply Company here has D.E.sold as a supplement,with calcium, for 12.99 for a 20 lb bag or a 4lb bucket for 8.99. :D
If you are broke just use oil..don't go crazy with it, a drop or two ,rub it in, and after a day or so dust him with corn starch and brush out any remaining oil. :mrgreen:
Nice note about TSC! :)

A drop or two of oil? Can you get that to cover about 10 - 12 square inches, which this looks like?

Miss M":865lvrb3 said:
katiebear":865lvrb3 said:
If you are broke just use oil..don't go crazy with it, a drop or two ,rub it in, and after a day or so dust him with corn starch and brush out any remaining oil. :mrgreen:
Nice note about TSC! :)

A drop or two of oil? Can you get that to cover about 10 - 12 square inches, which this looks like?
yes <br /><br /> -- Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:31 am -- <br /><br /> my bunny escaped on sunday betwween 12pm satand 8 amsun :angry: :cry:
i gave him the oil treatment and he wasnt feeling well so i left a crack in the cover
the only good thing about this is that there are two parks around my home
i named my bun hondi and i cant find him anywhere!!!!!!!!!! :chase1:

Oh, no! :eek:

If you have a live trap, you can set it up near the outskirts of your yard, preferably under some trees and bushes. Make it look like a little cave. Put water and bunny food and hay down at the far end, and cover it with a blanket or something, all but the open end. Check it a few times a day.

Miss M":11ywa8d2 said:
Oh, no! :eek:

If you have a live trap, you can set it up near the outskirts of your yard, preferably under some trees and bushes. Make it look like a little cave. Put water and bunny food and hay down at the far end, and cover it with a blanket or something, all but the open end. Check it a few times a day.
im not sure my bun is still around since yesterday i was in a car and i think i saw my bun 3 blocks from my home :bunnyhop:

Latest posts

Back