I have angora litter coming today or tomorrow.(UPDATED)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am very excited .. I have at least on litter than I know for sure that is coming.. she made a nice nest.. first time mom... she is a german angora.. nice a big rabbit and I breed her to a French angora buck.. I don't have any german bucks. So it will be a german hybrid.. I can hardly wait to see what colors I am will be getting.. I have another pregnanat.. but I don't have much hope in her.. I am hoping she does better this time around as last time it was terrible. At least this time she is jumping in the next box.. she wouldn't even do that last time. so we will se..
28tysg6.jpg

busy making her nest.
3a9u9.jpg

So exciting :) I won't be breeding until spring so no babies for a while for me
Good luck with the babies:)

Hope all goes well for you. Hope mine
Starts getting to business here soon too. :)

Hope yours will be a good momma. Good luck! :)

AWWW!!! I need to stop looking at these types of pictures..lol. Makes me want to go out and get my rabbits now!
Looks like you have at least one tort, black one, and maybe lavenders(Lilacs?). That's my very UNeducated guess.

Congrats! Very cute. Hard to tell color when their all bundles up like that! I'd wait for a few days anyway until their fur tarts to come in before I make a color guess.still too much that could be variable in the early days.

Congrats! That is a nice looking litter. Oh I am so excited for mine to come next week. Your pictures are getting me even more excited. I am curious about your colours as well. I have an idea what they are. I won't guess though, I am not good at that yet. Fingers crossed all stay healthy. :D

Back