I has a blister

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
and it HURTS :cry: right smack dab in the middle of my palm. It's from digging in clay soil with my trowel. I didn't even notice it forming. Actually, it's not a blister anymore. I managed to form a blister, break the first one, and then the SECOND layer of skin blistered and broke. :roll:

I usually leave popped blisters open, but I think this one needs to be covered up since it's getting in the way of my using my trackball(mouse). I keep getting STUCK to the trackball! :D

Ah well. At least the beets, garlic, and peas are in the soil now. Unfortunately I FORGOT the onion sets :cry:. Oh well. another few days...

I too, had a productive day.

My neighbour said...I"m going to dig up where the old flower garden was, want anything?

I said sure!

I got OODLES of daffys (one of my favourite spring flowers) AND they are in interesting colours (not standard yellow). Sedum, blue pretty flowers (not sure what called), blue/lavendar pretty flowers (again not sure what called), lupines, poppies, and I think some illium (looks like an onion flower), and so thin stringy stuff that just looked interesting and possibly some foxglove. Time will tell. But now I have a perennial bed! i had to dig out an area first to put this stuff into, but hey... it's all good. :) Hard work, took me all afternoon with a four year "helping", "playing", "distracting" and what not. But I"m pleased.

BUT I have NO blisters!!!! woot woot! :)

For the next week or so I'm probably going to get a billion blisters on my hands :(
I have to make new gardens, turn soil, add bunny manure, then plant seeds, and I have lots and lots of seeds...(buy two get one free on seed packets, I went crazzzzzzzy)

Don't you just LOVE (and hate) those super sales on seeds!!!!! I can't pass them up. I have more seed packets all full of seed from the last 4 years.....man. I have NEVER needed 4 different types of beets...but I buy them every year! and I can't pass up those pretty packets of herbs. :)

You'll have to post pictures of your garden :)

I got one of those combo packs of lettuce. No idea what I'm going to do with 5 different types of lettuce. A jumbo pack of Sweet Corn, Beats, Radishes, Zucchini, Sugar Peas, Green Beans, Carrots, Onions. Not to mention the giant pumpkin seed I bought at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair too support a kids charity thingy, and the parsley we planted last year grew back (even after i cut it all down to the stalks. Can you not kill that stuff?! The Chives are thriving.

We also bought lots of Pansies. Lots and Lots of Pansies.

Latest posts

Back