I got peed on today...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skysthelimit

Reaction score
And so there is a first time for everything. I was sitting on a crate in the barn putting together cages, when I felt this warm splatter...

well it wasn't a buck, it was a doe that likes to press up against the edge of the cage to do her business. I've seen her mark on the floor before.

looks like SatinsRule was right, and my luck ran out...

:singinrain: :rotfl: - wonder if you can get (your crate) out of her range, or if she is just practicing... Leave the crate there, as her target...

I haven't been marked yet- I hope this isn't an omen!

I wonder why rabbits like to pee in corners, anyway? I notice it with all of them, even the rabbits in the growout pens.

Well, I had a week old kit pee on me... I was looking to see if I could figure out gender, and he started peeing... and wouldn't stop. I got hit, my computer got hit, the dog and the lamp all suffered... It was actually really funny though, I was laughing so hard I thought I'd drop the baby!!

Not been marked by an adult... yet. I'm sure it'll happen. My new bun does have a habit of dipping his feet in the water then flicking it at me to get my attention, though. Am hoping it doesn't turn into a habit of spraying me to get my attention!

skysthelimit":3qbis457 said:
And so there is a first time for everything. I was sitting on a crate in the barn putting together cages, when I felt this warm splatter...

well it wasn't a buck, it was a doe that likes to press up against the edge of the cage to do her business. I've seen her mark on the floor before.

looks like SatinsRule was right, and my luck ran out...

Like I said before, there are 3 different types of breeders:

1-Ones who've been pee'd on
2-Ones who never have been but will be one day
3-Liars who have been and won't admit to it

Welcome to the dark side!! :lol:

Yes I have,
and it's always at the most inopportune time!
Like when you're in a hurry to be someplace
and are rushing to get through your rabbit chores.
It's at these times when a cage must be re-hung
etc and so forth. PEE patrol!
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

It's hilarious now, but at the time a bit annoying, and I had a three cage assembly on my lap, not gonna put it down, so I just wiped it way with my skirt, glared at the bun and went back to work. I'm thinking--seriously, right? What ever happen to the bunnies go in the back of their cages thing?

It doesn't mean she loves you when she didn't do it on purpose. I had a favorite buck who shot me daily. Got my mouth several times. He would also climb on me all the time. Don't know why he loved me so much. I do miss him. Got him off Craigslist. Wish I could train my other rabbits to love me that much.

a7736100":17a27o75 said:
It doesn't mean she loves you when she didn't do it on purpose. I had a favorite buck who shot me daily. Got my mouth several times. He would also climb on me all the time. Don't know why he loved me so much. I do miss him. Got him off Craigslist. Wish I could train my other rabbits to love me that much.
HMMM. A new definition for the word "peon". :lol:

Wish I could train my other rabbits to love me that much.
There are some times when I prefer a little professional distance from my animals. This would be one of them :popcorn:

I just got it a couple days ago too. It was weird, I had just reached in to pick up our new buck, and he nailed me. Why when I'm just trying to pick him up??

Latest posts

Back