I got my english lops

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasharia

Reaction score
Eeyore's bunnys are here I picked them up yester from a friends house. They are so much better then the pics she had on her web site. I got a breeding pair Sage is the solid cream he is GC he has 6 legs and just at a year and Anne is a broken cream and she has 2 legs and just at 7mo. I am so happy with them well worth the money I paied for them. I can not wait to show them at the convention on the 15th.

I LOOOOVE Elops! Congrats to you! So, where are the pics of these cuties? Would love to see them!

this is Anne
EeyoresraggityAnne.jpg

and this is sage

Eeyoressage.jpg
<br /><br />__________ Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm __________<br /><br />Oh and I am going to be getting a sable point Elop she is sooo cute. I wanted to bring her home but I need to make more cages lol.

Ah, What Beauties! :)
You are getting a Sable point, too? Im completely jealous! Sable Points are sooooo GORGEOUS and I want one so bad! The most beautiful sable point I have ever seen is owned by Lauren/Hendricks Hearth- he is a buck named "Enigma" and I am completely flippy for him!
You will have to post pics when that Sable doe comes home. :)

Congratulations! I said it before, but they are a nice looking pair!

Also thanks for the kind words about Enigma, Pickles! :)

Lauren

Jasharia":4w0y5bga said:
Thank you I can not wait to get them on the table.

I had to wipe coffee off my computer screen when I read this, Jasharia. I know you meant to the show table, but I had just finished reading your post about your first rabbit dinner. :p

They are beauties! Hope they do well for you!

LOL that is funny I didn't even think to put show table I used used to just saying table lol The first show is the 15th that I can take them to and that is when I get my sable point girl. I went to go and see her and she is to die for cute.... Pics will come after I get her home. I might even pick up a English Angora doe my buck really wants to breed.

Latest posts

Back