I got hit by the SCF!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tegan

Reaction score
And it actually kinda worked out.....sorta.

I couldn't figure out why my replacement doe for a doe I culled this spring wouldn't lift and wouldn't lift and wouldn't lift....was driving me nuts...I stick my hand under her to lift her butt up to give my buck a hand....and felt testicles.....UGH! I should have double checked "her" a while ago. So....now I have 3 bucks and one doe....I was growing out a buck to replace my current buck...but he's psycho...and I was going to cull him anyway. This actually works out because the "doe" that turned out to be a buck, is sweet, gentle and easy to handle. Now I just need to find another doe or grow one out.

My last doe might be preggers now, but it's a long shot. I bred her back at the end of July, only had one fall off. I don't think the temps were THAT bad, but still high enough to mess with my buck. Nest box goes in on the 20th, due date is the 24th. I figure if I don't have kits by Sept 1st I'll rebreed her.

LOL Poor thing probably kept wondering why on earth does my owner keep putting me in here?! :shock: This ain't right! :shock: :lol:
Glad it worked out though, hope your doe is preggers and gives you a nice big litter with lots of girls to choose from! :) :clover:

Latest posts

Back