I got 2 Bred NZ does...pics added!!!! yeahhh!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flemishstar

Reaction score
Alright guys!!! get ready to laugh....feel bad....and call me insane and/or unlucky.....but a good ending....

So Ya'll may have read my other posts as I was eagerly awaiting my FG tokindle...she never did...and you may have read my other thread on how I got kinda ripped off due to my impatientness etc etc... And I FINALLY hooked up with this awesome guy named Marty...Well he offered my 2 NZ does bred for 20 DOLLARS EACH....not bad huh...On my way up my gps was great until I got off the highway and It lost signal...I -no lie was lost for 50 minutes I was so aggravated, he called me and I apparently was circling his neighborhood the whole darn time :angry: ....He stayed on the cell with me while it only took me 10 min to get there from were I was..finally I got there ..he had an awesome setup with fans ....water nipples the whole bit... His rabbits looked soooo healthy and happy,.....well we hit it off so well we talked for about 2 hours while breeding my does again (they were also bred this AM for me) Long story short He gave em to me for FREE ...well beside the aggrivation of getting there....Oh and My cell phone died when I left his house so It took me another hour and a half to get home.,..(its only a 40 min ride).....He was sooo nice and said If I ever wanted needed anything to just call and he hopes I come hang out sometime lol...haha looks like I made anew friend also..I tried offering him money and even threw it at him but he wouldnt have it lol...I also brought my FG there to be bred but she would not lift AT ALL....Im starting to think shes a DUD....she wasnt too stressed on the ride up,....she was eating a carrot lol....Ill post pics VERY SOON...And thank yo EVERYONE whos been following my story and giving advice I hope to hear from ya'll soon!!!

Seth

Congratulations Seth! Thats awesome! I have my fingers crossed for you, in about 31 days :p popples!

YAY!!!

I'm glad you got good stock from a reputable person who cares well for his animals.

Congrats on making a new friend, too! :)

Pictures of the new girls? :camera:

It was too dark to take pics by the time I got situated..ill take em after work tom. Yes his rabbits looked great...he even had a nice grow out pen and a seperate shed for the does..I was thorougly impressed...I think Ill be hanging out with him soon...he even gave me a beer for the tour lol :twisted: ....Very knowlegable also... he even offered me nest boxes but I made a few out of wood so i ddnt need them....he said he wasnt handy with wood,,,,I am very handy with wood so I might help him build some stuff lol

You could spoil them with your new TREATS! LOL. Congrats on getting them, glad they look so great! Nothing worse then being lost for an hour, you get there and everything looks unhealthy and horrible.

OH GOD I would of just fell to pieces if that happened...I was goin crazy when I was lost today...it was terrile..AROUND and AROUND in circle for a whole hour ughgh ..I almost had given up and just went home..IT must of been a sign that he called...My ohine was on 8 % when I got to his house it was running with the gps and kept failing... I almost didnt make it but Im glad I did!! You have to give me your Pay pal info ill look everyhting over tom after work.. and put in the order :)....so tired from my journey lol :twilightzone: :twilightzone: .....i was dizzy by the time I got to his house :SOSSOS: ....Next time Im bringing my REAL GPS these cell phone ones..well..suck.. to be honest lol..But hopefully I gert atleast one litter ..no Im being positive Im gonna have 2 litters lol

:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :pancake: :pancake: :pancake:

That does sound like quite an adventure, but just think what you have to look forward to!

*fingers crossed for popples*

Yay! So glad you were able to get some new rabbits, and already bred! Nice. Hope you get lots of popples.

Thanx!!! im excited but npw we have to cull my black one..due to her age...space and she wouldnt lift on any breedings....we even tried 4 different bucks.......I feel terrbile

__________ Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:16 pm __________

__________ Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:17 pm __________

I had to put white lanolium on the top over the shingles b/c the shingles would get sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

__________ Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:19 pm __________

<br /><br />__________ Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:20 pm __________<br /><br />

Attachments

• yay.jpg
    yay.jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 351
  • yay1.jpg
    yay1.jpg
    711 KB · Views: 351
  • yay2.jpg
    yay2.jpg
    815.7 KB · Views: 351
What pretty girls! They look very comfy in their new homes. :)

:congratulations:

The bottom one is veryy chubby lol but I love em...they look so cute and happy..<br /><br />__________ Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:36 am __________<br /><br />hutches built by me///lol

Latest posts

Back