I don't need a third buck..... I don't need a third bick

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandits Bunny Farm

Reaction score
Repeat it with me: I don't need a third buck.... I don't need a third buck..... Especially with only one doe that isn't even old enough to breed yet. My friend gave me 3 Himalayan mini Rex does and a non pedigreed mini lop buck. Omigosh he is so beautiful. He's a broken chestnut..... I don't need a third buck, I don't need a third buck.... I don't need a third buck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 462
Bandits Bunny Farm":36u31nnn said:
katiebear":36u31nnn said:
I think you're on your own here..I have three bucks... :roll:

Yes, but do you have more than one doe???[/quote

Well, ya got me there...but I only had 5, now 4.. I really want to go into summer with 2 of breeding age and 4 to grow out. Still need to loose a buck though.. :p

I just picked up a third buck in a colour I'm not fond of so I can advance my tri breeding program. I have only one tri doe :p and I already have a tri buck.

It's called rabbit math :mrgreen:

I don't need a third buck.... I don't need a third buck.... Oh, wait. I already have a third buck. And a fourth. And that's not counting the two house bucks.

Were we talking about you? :lol: (He does look like a sweetie.)

Oh wait...HOUSE BUCKS count too!? :shock:

I was sure the house rabbits had some kind of special exemption that umm,
:explanation: moved them into a different category...somehow. :hmm:

I'm debating what to do with 5 bucks... At least I no longer have only 2 does. Now I just have to wait for some to grow up.

Miss M":27x4oq9v said:
I don't need a third buck.... I don't need a third buck.... Oh, wait. I already have a third buck. And a fourth. And that's not counting the two house bucks.

Were we talking about you? :lol: (He does look like a sweetie.)

Lol yes we're talking about me. I MIGHT end up keeping him, because I am going to have my Himalayan buck butchered tomorrow. I got the 3 Himalayan mini Rex's as well as the broken chestnut mini lop, and my other mini lop bucks had extra bowls in their cages that I needed so I could give them to one of them.

I reached in Chip's cage and he kind of charged at me so I grabbed him by the scruff on his back and picked him up and I went to wrap my arm around him to hold him like a football so I could grab the bowl, and as I was wrapping my arm around him he lunged at my wrist, and he would not let go. It took a good minute or so to pry him off.

So...... A friend of mine is going to put him down tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 415
I laughed at the "rabbit math" reply.

I have 3 does and 3 bucks right now. I'm wanting to keep a doe from our current litter and yes I'll admit I'm tempted to keep a buckling too! I'll likely sell one of our pet quality bucks in the fall, so it's okay right? :D

A trio of Florida Whites was the plan. Then I saw the Havanas, and bought a pair of each. The FW doe had to be put down, so I got a pair of Silver Foxes. To me, the FW buck is a beautiful animal. Too beautiful to eat. He's the only one that's old enough to breed, and without a mate. That leaves me with two does and three bucks, none of which I think I should breed before fall... Hardly what I had planned. If all goes well with the SFs, I can see myself focusing in on them in the future... But who knows?
"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Owie sorry you got nabbed :x

Shame that your lop (he looks like such a sweetheart!) was neutered but I just read somewhere that indoor rabbits might not count in the theory of rabbit math... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back